Unordered List

Bismillah

Isnin, 5 Mei 2014

~My Baby~

 


-Yara-



 Ten little fingers, ten little toes
Rosy little lips, and a button nose
So soft and cuddly with a baby sweet smell
Eyes so full of trust that I just can't fail
I know a gift of ALLAH you had to be 
How else could something so perfect come to me? 



You wiggle and snuggle, gurgle and coo
Do you know of all the love in my heart for you? 



Your eyes are getting heavy, as off to Dreamland you go
 To dream of teddy bears, kittens, and your Mother's love, I know. 

I hold you close, and look at you with awe- as a little silent prayer I say ... "
Thank you ALLAH, and please help me mold this little life the right way." I put you in your crib so gently, and turn to blink away the tears.
You're my baby now, 
I love u so much.

 1997 Martha Benton All Rights Reserved

Tiada ulasan: